Can you improve blood circulation, reduce swelling, revive tired feet with a pair of socks?
The answer might surprise you!
Our dreams have become a reality, my friends, because there’s a way that you can improve blood circulation, reduce swelling, revive tired feet (like, literally) without having to do any type of work, take pills or get a doctor cut you open.
Introducing Germ-fighting Compression Socks with Unique Copper ion technologically that is embedded into its fabric.
Turn a regular sock into natural, non-chemical, long-lasting, germ-fighting material that protects your skin from a host of bacteria, odor and other potential infections like: Cellulitis.
Unlike most compression socks, our copper infused compression socks provide maximum support while also giving you complete full range of motion and comfort.
✔ Reduce Swelling
✔ Enhance Circulation
✔ Control Foot Odor and Bacteria
✔ Travel support
✔ Improve athletic performance
✔ Speed post workout recovery
✔ Speed surgical recovery
How to wear the Germ-fighting Compression Socks:
- First, take a shower or wash your feet, making sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes to prevent athlete's foot.
- Put them on in the morning when swelling is lowest.
- Sit in a chair with a back for support.
- Hold the top of the sock with one hand. Then with your other hand, reach inside the sock and push your arm all the way through until you grab the toe.
- When you have a firm grip on the toe, pull your hand back through the sock, turning it inside out but leaving the tips of your fingers in the toe of the sock.
- Put your toes into the toe of the sock, and gently roll and slide it back over your heel.
- Then use your fingertips or palms to slowly roll and slide the sock all the way up your leg.
Our Germ-fighting Compression Socks can go straight into the washing machine (hang to dry in order to prevent stiffness).
We recommend you buy 2 pairs so you can still heal your legs while the first pair is being washed. You should wear your compression socks consistently every day if you want to see visible, fast results.